Defending Jacob is an Apple+ TV Mini-Series and a story about a boy named Jacob who was suspected of murdering his classmate, Ben Rifkin. Doubt and continuous suspicions clouded his parent’s minds while they try to protect him.
Defending Jacob has 8 episodes, and the first 3 episodes were released on April 24, 2020.
- Defending Jacob S01E01 – Pilot (April 24, 2020)
- Defending Jacob S01E02 – Everything Is Cool (April 24, 2020)
- Defending Jacob S01E03 – Poker Faces (April 24, 2020)
- Defending Jacob S01E04 – Damage Control (May 1, 2020)
- Defending Jacob S01E05 – Visitors (May 8, 2020)
- Defending Jacob S01E06 – Wishful Thinking (May 15, 2020)
- Defending Jacob S01E07 – Job (May 22, 2020)
- Defending Jacob S01E08 – After (May 29, 2020)
Defending Jacob Cast
Defending Jacob Season 2 Release Date and Trailer
It’s been almost 2 years since Defending Jacob Season 1 ended and we still haven’t seen or heard anything about Season 2. Based on how the book goes, the possibilities of Defending Jacob Season 2 with the same characters and casts are slim. The point of mini-stories doesn’t leave any loose ends.
But we can still hope to see the Barber family continue to defend Jacob.