1. To remove or delete a background in Adobe Photoshop using the Pen Tool:
2. Open your image in Adobe Photoshop.
3. Select the Pen Tool from the toolbar on the left-hand side.
4. Use the Pen Tool to trace around the object you want to cut out by clicking to create anchor points.
5. Connect the anchor points to form a path around the object.
6. Right-click on the path and select “Make Selection.”
7. In the “Selection” options that appear, set the “Feather Radius” to 1 and the “Anti-aliased” box should be checked.
8. Invert selection by clicking CTRL+Shift+I.
9. Delete the background by pressing the “Delete” key or by using the “Layer Mask” function in the Layers Panel.
10. Save your newly cut-out image.
Note: It’s important to have a good understanding of the Pen Tool and its functionality in order to make a precise selection. You can practice using the tool on different images to get a feel for it.