In Adobe Premiere Pro, you can choose to preserve the folder structure when you import media by enabling the “Preserve Folder Structure” option in the Media Browser.
Here’s how to do it:
- Open Adobe Premiere Pro and go to the Media Browser.
- Navigate to the folder that contains the media you want to import.
- Select the folder and click the “Import” button.
- In the Import dialogue box, enable the “Preserve Folder Structure” option.
- Click “Import” to import the media with the original folder structure preserved.
Alternatively, you can also import the media using the “Import a Folder” option in the Media Browser, which will automatically preserve the folder structure.