1 min read
- Turn on the water using your elbow or your wrist if possible or if your other hand is clean, use that one.
- Rinse your hands thoroughly
- Add soap
- Lather your hands together and make sure you cover everything.
- Don’t forget your nails and your arms as well.
- Rinse and dry with paper towels.
Washing your hands all the time and as frequently as possible can help you prevent getting sick or catch and viruses. It will also prevent your from spreading any germs and bacteria as well.