A 1952 – 1971 Original Recipe of KFC Fried Chicken has been leaked online and people are going crazy about it. Is this the real deal?
For years, we’ve tried hundreds of the so-called KFC recipes, but they always end up not tasting the same. What exactly are the 11 herbs and spices? Take a look at this KFC recipe formula and try it yourself.
These ingredients will probably cost you more than just buying KFC at the restaurant, but if you want to try to replicate the taste, you can! Some of the ingredients in this list are difficult to find, especially “Sarawak White Pepper” and “Ancho Chile Pepper”. But you can still find some of them on Amazon.
KFC Fried Chicken 11 Herbs and Spices
- 1 Mixing Bowl
- 1 tsp Sarawak White Pepper
- 3/4 tsp Tellicherry Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Dalmatian Sage
- 3/8 tsp Indian Coriander
- 5/16 tsp Jamaican Ginger
- 1/4 tsp Mexican Ancho Chile Pepper
- 3/16 tsp Tahitian Vanilla Beans
- 3/16 tsp Turkish Bay Leaves
- 3/16 tsp Canadian Savoury
- 1/8 tsp East Indian Cloves
- 1/8 tsp Guatemalan Cardamom
- 1/4 tsp Sexton Super MSG
- 4 1/4 tsp Popcorn Salt
- 1 cup Cake Flour
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl and use it to coat chicken before frying